Employment Opportunities in Sunnyside, Washington
We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you!
Our job benefits include:
- 401(k) matching
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Speck Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is seeking Automotive Technicians to join our team! Competitive Pay Plan based on Experience and Certifications.
The Speck Family of Dealerships has grown to 5 locations with 9 franchises in Tri-Cities, Prosser, Grandview, and Sunnyside, Washington. We are a family-owned and operated dealer group with 107 years of serving the Yakima Valley and Columbia Basin areas. Come and enjoy the benefits of working in an established family-owned dealer group!
Our Service Department business has grown substantially, and we are in need of technicians with the drive, determination, and eagerness to be the best.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and per dealership and manufacturer standards.
- Communicate with Service Advisor(s) for description of vehicle problems, discuss work to be performed, and any additional service recommendations for the customer.
- Test drive vehicles, test components, and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Be proficient in utilizing internet sources for diagnosis and repair information.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an automobile technician
- Knowledge of multiple aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- OEM training preferred
- Be team-oriented, a quick learner, and an effective communicator.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
Speck Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM in Sunnyside is looking for a Lube Technician. This is a great career opportunity. Want Sundays off? Want to work for a company that has been in business for over 100 years? Start your path to a long-term career with an amazing team!
- Complete vehicle inspection
- Check and communicate oil level to teammates
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
- Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Air and cabin air filter changes
- Wiper blade change
- Responsible for keeping the shop area clean and accounting for all dealership tools.
- Follow dealership COVID-19 safety requirements
- and more!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record
*Speck Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM is an equal-opportunity employer.
Health Plan Transparency in Coverage
Speck Dealerships complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine-readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.