Sunnyside Oil Change Service
Is your vehicle in need of an oil change? Don’t miss out on this exclusive online oil change special at Speck Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in contact with you shortly to confirm your service appointment date and time or call 509-402-2588 today!
When to Get Your Oil Checked:
- When you have dark or dirty oil
- When you have loud engine noise and/or knocking
- When your oil change light or check engine light is on
Additional Reasons to Get Your Oil Changed:
- Do you park your car for the harsh Yakima and Tri-Cities winter? If you’re not going to be driving your vehicle for 30 days or longer, it’s a good idea to get the oil changed first.
- Weather in the Yakima Valley can go from freezing cold to sweltering hot in a matter of weeks. Make sure you change your vehicle’s oil between extreme weather changes!
Frequently Asked Oil Change Questions in Sunnyside, Washington:
How often do I need to get my oil changed?
There is no exact answer to this. Frequency depends on the number of miles you drive, driving conditions, what year make and model vehicle you own, and more. Be sure to check your vehicle owner’s manual or call the Automotive Service Specialists at Speck today!
What type of oil does my vehicle need?
Every car, truck, and SUV requires specific oil. Always check your owner’s manual to find out what oil is recommended for your vehicle.
What is the difference between regular and synthetic oil?
Regular oil is made directly from crude oil while synthetic oil is distilled, purified, and broken down. This process improves lubrication, has less sludge, and is more durable. Many newer vehicles are now requiring synthetic oil changes. Call the experts in our auto service shop today for details!